FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ads
T25 gearbox

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Technical Modifications & Upgrades
View previous topic :: View next topic  
T25 crewcab
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: T25 gearbox Reply with quote

Got a t25 gearbox that has become poorly. Pricing recon boxes up at around the £800 mark. Is this the way I have to go and the price that I will have to pay? Will a recon box be ok with Subaru power or am I likely to keep braking them?
splitbusvanatic
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe talk to these guys.
http://www.subarugears.com/About.html
They're in Oz,
They seem to be a presence in the Subaru engine conversion world.
Or indeed
Site Sponsor http://www.rjes.com/
Another more 'local' solution maybe.
Sydney
Padawan
Padawan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or you could try Bears Motorsport. They're closer to home.
niecoius
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:40 am    Post subject: It is aiming to be a awfully fascinating day Reply with quote

It is aiming to be a awfully fascinating day for WOW Gold Destiny players on Tuesday, since Bungie has introduced some large weapon changes once the Destiny Dec one update. we have a tendency to ar specializing in Destiny’s new Vex Mythoclast review currently, since this weapon will currently go more than the grievous bodily harm stat of three hundred, with a Vex Mythoclast buff to 323 injury.

Some Destiny players ar already whiny that the new Vex Mythoclast Exotic Fusion Rifle is overcome once the update. However, we have a tendency to ar solely noticing a 10-20% increase in injury {and we have a tendency to|and that we} don’t assume that warrants a moment ‘overpowered’ reaction from what we see everywhere social media immediately.

https://www.mmo7d.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Technical Modifications & Upgrades All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: