FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ads
Tiso Tracker system

View previous topic :: View next topic  
madmick
Padawan
Padawan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Tiso Tracker system Reply with quote

Hi All
Found this great tracking system advertised in Camper & Comercial
The company is UK based and there is no subscription fees Happy
It has great features like remote kill, geo fence etc all for 199.00 + vat but if you mention the advert in CC you get it for 175.00 + vat
Web link
http://www.tisogps.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=141&Itemid=54
Cheers
Mick
Kai
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seemed like a good idea to me.... Especially as it appears to be much cheaper then the other subscription based trackers companies out there. My only concern would be whether the insurance companies would accept the product as a form of tracker. I'm sure for a tracker to be approved by most insurance companies the tracker will need to be approved and supplied with a certificate from a certified installer.

However.... Regardless of the an insurance reduction or not this would does offer nice convienece and the facility to know where your car is going.

I've got used cobra tracker previously, my vehicles are now using a company called Tracker and my BMW has one which I can't recall the name off.

I'm sure cobra and my bmw tracker allow for a lifetime subscription of around 300, tracker are theifing hits and want annual subscriptions.

Don't sleep and drive!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Useless Information All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: