FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ads
sills from just kampers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Youthy Giblets!!!
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: sills from just kampers Reply with quote

Any1 no what the part number for the high type offside sill on t25 bus from just kampers?? desperate to order by phone but havent got a catalog everytime ive tried to get on j.k's website i cant for some strange reason think i need a new pc
famous phil
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: t25 panels Reply with quote

13 p3 side panel including sill OS needs modification
31 p5 rear side panel 30" tall (ask if arch is included )

and if you want to do a deal on that roof just say lol
Auto Union Munga Jeep ,T4 2.4td , T4 2.5tdi ,Mercedes S Class on LPG , 66 splity deluxe , GP mk1, 3 type 25s 1 with 1.9dt pug engine + 1 with N/A pug engine ,,there are 6 t25s with pug power in Darlington
Youthy Giblets!!!
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: famous filicity Reply with quote

now fat boy ive got a deal for ya. Il swap ya my mint roof for that old carravelle at ya grans with the big rotten hole in the front panel??? Grin
What does needs modifacation mean on that panel??
famous phil
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: famous filicity Reply with quote

Youthy Giblets!!! wrote:
now fat boy ive got a deal for ya. Il swap ya my mint roof for that old carravelle at ya grans with the big rotten hole in the front panel??? Grin
What does needs modifacation mean on that panel??
it needs hiting with a big hamer , or running over with a bulldozer ,, had that bus out today just a short trip from one barn to another , just got it in befor the rains came ,,
Auto Union Munga Jeep ,T4 2.4td , T4 2.5tdi ,Mercedes S Class on LPG , 66 splity deluxe , GP mk1, 3 type 25s 1 with 1.9dt pug engine + 1 with N/A pug engine ,,there are 6 t25s with pug power in Darlington
famous phil
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: sily boy racer Reply with quote

sily boy racer tried it on at the light , i got away but , he was not happy 300yards lanes go two into 1 as he came flying up alongside me,, cars aproaching towards us , and the daft bast*** , scraped down the side of me bus ,, as i got out he put his foot down and tried to get away but i turn`d round as i had a good idear were he was going ,, found them parked on a drive four lads in all trying to hide in car ,,i oppend the door and said are you alright ,, the reply was , never wanted to involve the insurance ,,, me ,, what by trying to get away

t25 pug

1.9DTurbo sport

dont you just love it when your intercooler pipe blows off
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Useless Information All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: